Garfield Town Hall
As a precautionary measure due to the coronavirus, the Knock Out Opioid Abuse Town Hall at Garfield VFW Post 2867 has been postponed. Additional information will be shared when a new date and time has been determined.
• Mayor Richard Rigoglioso, City of Garfield; Principal, Garfield Middle School
• Lieutenant John Lesica, Garfield Police Department
• Carmen Ledesma, Recovery Specialist, The Center for Alcohol and Drug Resources
• Patricia Trava, Registered Nurse, Parent Impacted by Opioid Addiction
• Melanie Reynoso, Garfield High School Student, EPIC (Empower Peers & Inspire Change) Member